Getting Started: Understanding OTT Header Bidding - Guide about its
In an uncertain global environment, one thing is for sure: consumer video viewing habits are becoming increasingly fragmented. The number of cord-cutters and cord-nevers is rising, while linear TV viewership is declining. As a result, marketers need to rethink how to reach their target audiences and diversify their buying tactics, while video publishers and content creators need to find solutions to optimize for yield while retaining the user experience of TV.
Programmatic technology is evolving to meet these complex—and seemingly conflicting—needs of publishers, buyers and viewers, and OTT header bidding is emerging as viable solution.
In this report, we cover the essentials of header bidding for OTT, including:
The current challenges on the OTT landscape and the impact of Covid-19
How header bidding works for OTT
How it brings publishers more revenue, advertisers higher ROI and consumers a better TV-like experience
Tips for getting started and evaluation criteria
- What is a Web Application Firewall (WAF) difference between blacklist and whitelist?
- Guide setup Configure a web application firewall (WAF) for App Service
- News Cloud Storage Backup Data VPS | What’s new at Vultr?
- What is a cloud server and how does it work? Create your Cloud Backup business?
- Review service Products and pricing Platform Google Cloud Storage
Company Name: I.CO KURU Vietnam Company Limited
Tax Code / Registration Certificate / QDTL: 0702431597
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 07862567777
ALWAYS PROVIDE YOU SERVICES WITH Reasonable Costs, International Quality, Professional Services, Aftermath